Sea Turtle Rehabilitation Internship
The Sea Turtle Rehabilitation Facility offers a college internship program. This position is open to current undergraduate students and recent graduates (within 1 year of graduation). This is a part-time, paid internship under Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, Inc. Housing is not provided. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, please indicate the session you are applying for in the application form.
|Anticipated Program Dates:
How to Apply
Please follow the steps below to apply for a GLNC, Inc. College Student Internship:
- Carefully read this College Student Internship Program Guide and Internship Position Description
- Complete the application using the application form HERE!
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial transcript from school currently attending.
- Two (2) Reference Letters
- Letters may be emailed directly by references to email@example.com,
- Subject: Internship Program - Sea Turtle Rehabilitation Reference: APPLICANT NAME
Once application is deemed complete, applications will be reviewed and video interviews will be scheduled.
Applicants may contact Whitney Crowder (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.