Gain hands-on field experience by participating in a different scientific data collection project each month. Our educational activities support conservation-based projects that relate to Gumbo Limbo’s mission.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Ages 9 and up; adults do not participate but must sign child in and out.
- Saturday April 23, 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Saturdays: May 28, June 25; 2:00-3:00 pm
- Cost per person: City of Boca Raton/Beach and Park District Resident/Gumbo Limbo Coastal Steward Member $5; All others $8