It's Back! Intracoastal Adventures Kayaking & Canoeing!
Beautiful scenery, fresh air, and exercise! Explore the Intracoastal shores by kayak/canoe while learning about the fascinating mangrove and estuary ecosystems of South Florida. Must have kayaking/canoeing experience and be able to get in and out of a kayak/canoe without assistance. Single/double kayaks will be assigned to couples/groups as available. Canoes hold 2-3 people (single canoers will be paired with staff or another single participant).
Advanced reservations required through Webtrac. If you do not have a Webtrac account, please see instructions. Programs are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather or minimum registration. Refunds available only if the program is cancelled.
- Ages 7-adult; children under 18 must sign-up and participate with an adult.
- Dates and Times for Kayaking:
- Sunday, October 3 - 9:00-10:30 am
- Saturday, October 9 - 12:00-1:30 pm
- Sunday, November 7 - 9:00-10:30 am
- Saturday, November 20 - 9:00-10:30 am
- Sunday, December 5 - 9:00-10:30 am
- Dates and Times for Canoeing:
- Sunday, October 17 - 9:00-10:30 am
- Saturday, October 23 - 12:00-1:30 pm
- Sunday, November 21 - 9:00-10:30 am
- Saturday, December 4 - 9:00-10:30 am
- Sunday, December 19 - 9:00-10:30 am
- Cost per person: Resident/Member $20, Non-resident/Non-member $25
Online reservations close 24 hours before the start of a program.