Counselor in Training (CIT) Volunteer
Do you want to develop your leadership skills? Do you love working with children? Are you passionate about nature and marine conservation? Do you want to have fun while gaining valuable experience this Summer? Become a Gumbo Limbo CIT!
Gumbo Limbo’s Outdoor Summer camp runs weekly from June 13th to July 29th. CITs will be responsible for helping staff lead camp programs. Camp activities include seining, kayaking, crafts, games, snorkeling, science projects, and more!
All Volunteers Must:
- Be at least 16 years old (at least 18 to work teen camp weeks)
- Commit to working at least 2 full weeks of summer camp
- Interview with the volunteer coordinator and summer camp coordinator
- If selected, attend Mandatory Orientation sessions from June 7, 8, 9,2022
How to Apply:
- Email Christie Collins to request full position description and a volunteer application.
- Submit the application via email to Christie Collins. The next step, if chosen, will be an interview.